Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Hoodie

I was out shopping with my parents and Amanda yesterday. We were doing our weekly shopping to get the necessities we were out of, like cat food, cat liter, tooth brushes and so on. We started out at Sam's Club. I went off to get what was on my list and I wandered down an aisle to check out socks. Many of you know I HATE socks, however, with the frigid temps lately I have been wearing socks. Shocking, I know. My sock supply is dwindling, many of my socks suck. I wanted to see what they had and if there would be any that I would wear. To my shock and awe I found a package that seemed to qualify. I then meandered over to the next aisle to see what I could find. At the end of the aisle I came to a rack with a bunch of coats and other outer wear. I was intriqued so I stopped to check it out. I found a ton of hoodies that were so soft. Immediately, I wanted one. I started checking for my size, first in pink, then black and brown and finally in eggshell otherwise know as cream. Now I am not the neatest person in the world, I always seem to drip something on my clothes. Eggshell was not the best choice for me. Wouldn't you know, that was the only color in my size. UGH!!! But it was so soft and cuddly.....what to do....I decided to try it on and it was so nice I couldn't not get it. I have now decided that I need another one, in either brown or black. I put it on when we got home from shopping and wore it until dinner. Then I put on another hoodie just in case I spilled. LOL
Amanda cuddled with my hoodie last night after I put on my pjs. It was quite a sight. She is so cute.
I am wearing my new hoodie again today. Yea!!!! If perhaps you are out and about shopping at Sam's Club and spot one of these wonderfully cuddly hoodies in brown or black size 2xl please let me know I will pay you back if you happen to purchase it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment