Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you look at your closet and see nothing to wear?

Ok, so this morning I was thinking about what to wear. I mentally went over my wardrobe. NOTHING! I went to the closet and all I saw were the same outfit I ALWAYS wear. What now? I decided that I was going to wear jean, the trouser style. I had a meeting this morning and i wanted to be a little dressy but not over dressed. Then I thought about accessories. I grabbed my black 3/4 sleeve polo and decided to add a chain belt to it and a light weight scarf around my neck. I tried it on and gazed into the mirror. It looks great! Yeah! A new outfit. The belt is draped, not cinched and breaks up my outfit a little and the scarf gives a little color and give movement.

I took a tip from my "5 Simple Tips to Help Hide the Pounds" flier.

Tip #2 is Accessories
* Try a shoe with a heel
* Wear long chains
* Put on some dangly earrings
* Wear a bracelet or cuff
Step 3 tomorrow, Tailoring

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment