Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scarves

OMG it has been so long since I blogged!!!! I can't believe it.

I said last week that I would blog about scarves and how to wear them so that is what I am going to do today.

There is the usual way, to tie it around your neck. You can also double the scarf, if its long enough, and put it around your neck and put the two ends into the loop on the other end. I know that sounds a little difficult to understand but I will post a picture so you know what to do.


Tie the scarf around your waist as a sash. This is a nice way to add a touch of color to your outfit and also give you a little definition around the waist. I like to wear monochromatic outfits and use the belt or scarf as a pop of color.

I will share some more ideas tomorrow and I will have more pictures as well. Enjoy!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment